Sunday to Thursday
8:00am till 2:00 pm
Friday and Saturday off
Visual Art Center
- The Visual Arts Center includes 4 sections, namely: Printmaking, Painting and Coloring, Ceramics, Arabic Calligraphy, in addition to achieving the Ministry’s vision in terms of attainment of all objectives that contribute to the development of the arts which is; Nurturing the Qatari Visual Arts Movement.
- Preserving and developing the collective memory of the Qatari Fine art.
- Employing visual arts for culture and social education by organizing exhibitions that tend towards these topics, and working with the concerned ministries and other bodies.
- Discovering talent among young artists, working to adopt them and support and develop their artistic talents by attaching them to the workshops related to the activities of the Center.
- Support young artists.
- Organizing exhibitions for Qatari, Arab and foreign artists.
- Documenting and recording visual event through multimedia technologies.
- Holding practical and theoretical workshops related to art criticism and art sciences.
- Organizing seminars on contemporary art and its impact on the culture of society.
- Strengthening links with various national and international Art organizations.
- Any competencies related to the visual arts approved by the Ministry.